MBTI (16 personalities)

The other day for a pre-work class assignment we had a family member or someone close to you take the Myers Briggs test. The catch was that whoever you had take the test had to take it in the perspective of you! For myself, I had my younger sister, Danielle take it. She has grown up with me and knows me very well so I figured she would get the same result as I did! 

When I first took the test my results were ESTJ which stands for extraversion, sensing, thinking, judgment and is also know as "the executive." ESTJ's are excellent administrators, unsurpassed at managing things or people. I totally agree with this results. I think that I definitely represent these traits and I have also taken this test several times in the past and have gotten the same result each time which backs up my answers.

As for my sister, her results for me were ESFP, which stands for extrovert, sensing, feeling, perception and is also know as "the entertainer." ESFP's are spontaneous, energetic and enthusiastic people life is never boring around them. For the most part I can see why my sister got this result. When I am home I am energetic and always want to go out and do something fun. We always have a laugh about things together too. I don't think my sister's results were completely incorrect. All in all this was a fun assignment and now I have my whole family taking the test to see their own results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to succeed? Get more sleep | Arianna Huffington

Understand Your Boss by Astrology Sign

The Fascinating Science Behind ‘Talking’ With Your Hands