Secrets of success in 8 words | Richard St. John

I have been lacking on posting lately but I found a short little Ted talk on success. The school year is quickly coming to an end I thought it would give some people motivation to finish up strong! Richard St. John went around for 7 years and interviewed 500 successful people from CEOs to car designers. Richard narrowed all 500 interviews down to 8 categories of success: serving, passion, work, focus, persistence, ideas, getting good at something, and pushing yourself. He shortly explains why these 8 things lead to success and I think it was super helpful. Overall it is a great short video and hope you enjoy.  





Comments

  1. I like his persist through "CRAP". Cute video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video- I really agree with the points about focus and persistence leading to success. I know those are two things I've always associated with achieving goals.

    Great end of the year motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great video! definitely some helpful end of semester motivation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to succeed? Get more sleep | Arianna Huffington

Understand Your Boss by Astrology Sign

The Fascinating Science Behind ‘Talking’ With Your Hands